What is a Survivable Network?
Survivable networks are designed to automatically repair themselves in the event of a critical link failure.
The design factors in a multi carrier solution with routing protocols to dynamically detect and divert traffic around any network interruptions.
The key ingredients include;
- Managament control over the on-premise hardware
- Implementation and maintenance of quality redundant hardware
- Ability to deliver diverse carrier tails to an MPLS core network
- End to end Management, Monitoring and the expertise to setup and maintain auto failover
- Core network redundancy and diversity
A survivable network is particularly relevant when using cloud services such as AWS or Azure as there is a much greater reliance on the network when your server and application resources are remotely located. VPN Solutions has the experience to design and implement Survivable Networks approaching 100% uptime for your business.